Matt Badiali has an extensive education in geology and earth sciences. He holds a bachelor’s, a master’s, and even Ph.D in the stuff. He applies this knowledge when he travels the world, to personally examine mines and oilwells. He uses the knowledge to determine whether investing in the companies attached to these mines and wells is beneficial. He has visited Papua New Guinea, Switzerland, Iraq, Haiti, Turkey, Hong Kong, and even Singapore. He analyzes geologic data and speaks to CEOs. Then he takes what he has learned and makes suggestions to potential investors through two newsletters he writes for Banyan Hill Publishing. The newsletters are called Real Wealth Strategist, and Front Line Profits. He is a serious person, who does serious work. Hopefully, this will allow investors to trust in Freedom Checks.
Matt Badiali is the man behind the freedom check. Literally, he is sitting in a chair behind the freedom check he holds up to the camera. Freedom Checks are a legitimate investment opportunity Badiali is presenting to the public. But the commercials he uses as a platform have many people screaming scam.
The truth is freedom checks are the outcome of an investment in natural resource companies. The investments are actually called MLPs, which stands for Master Limited Policies. They are non-controlling stakes in natural resource companies that facilitate the transportation of oil and natural gas. They exist because of a tax break such companies are offered. The break allows them to only be taxed on 10% of their income, as long as the other 90% is distributed amongst stakeholders. These stakeholders receive the funds in quarterly to monthly installments, installments that arrive in the form of personal checks. Freedom Checks.
The stakes function a lot like stocks and have the same risk factor involved. They can be acquired for as little as $10 dollars but only payout as much as is invested. To get the big check that Badiali holds in the commercial would require the purchase of more than a couple stakes. The possibility for payout is very high, as Badiali vouches for the companies and he knows what he is talking about.